Service Club Memberships at MW Mechanical
Did you know keeping your system clean and operating efficiently can save up to 30% on your annual utility bills? The service club is the best way to take care of your Air Condition and Heating system. It puts your system on a regular maintenance program to keep it clean, safe, and efficient. The benefits of having a service club membership include:
- Two visits per year to service and inspect your system. One visit during the cooling season and one visit during the heating season.
- Helps prevent major component failures. A lot of times we can identify and address small problems with your system before they cause a major malfunction. This makes your system more dependable as well.
- Helps extend the life of your system.
- Makes you a preferred customer in the event of a breakdown.
- We keep up with your maintenance schedule so you don’t have to. We contact you when it’s time to perform the scheduled visit. But, you can always reach out to us if you would like to see us before we contact you.
- Receive a 15% discount on all of your air conditioning and heating repairs and upgrades.
During the cooling season, we clean the outdoor coils and the indoor coils if they are accessible. We also clean out the condensate drain. The refrigerant levels are checked, wire connections inspected and tightened, cooling components tested, and inspected for proper operation.
During the heating season, we clean and inspect the heating components of the system. What is actually performed on the heating system depends on the type of system you have. All wiring connections are inspected and tightened, heating components tested and inspected for proper operation.
Getting set up is easy. We have an easy automatic payment plan or a yearly fee. The best option is the monthly fee. Fees vary depending on how many systems you have.